Created with input from people with Ankylosing Spondylitis (AS) so that the right health tools are available to you. Now it’s easy to record your symptoms, fatigue levels, moods, and more. Choose what you want to track to build your own summary “My Storylines” to learn more about your health, and to share more – safely and securely – with your doctor about what happened between visits.
Choose from the following health tools to better manage and monitor your AS or associated spondyloarthritis disease:
- FATIQUE TRACKER: Monitor your fatigue levels to learn more about your energy patterns.
- BUILD ROUTINES TO HELP MANAGE YOUR PAIN: Create routines and get reminders for exercising and taking breaks to relieve pain and stiffness.
- MEDICATION TRACKER: Track your medications and get reminders to help you take your medications on time.
- SYMPTOM TRACKER: Track symptoms and side effects to see patterns that you may need to share with your doctor.
- SYNC A DEVICE: Import data from other health and fitness apps that you use.
- DAILY MOODS AND JOURNAL: Track and understand your emotions and what might be driving them. Keep a journal as it has been shown to increase wellbeing.
- FOOD DIARY: Track foods you eat and any reactions triggered if you have related Inflammatory Bowel Disease (IBD).
AS Health Storylines is developed in partnership with the Canadian Spondylitis Association, and is powered by the Health Storylines™ platform from Self Care Catalysts Inc.
You can also use the web version on your computer at as.healthstorylines.com.