This is a special event for people living with
ANKYLOSING SPONDYLITIS (AS) &
PSORIATIC ARTHRITIS (PsA)
The Canadian Spondylitis Association is pleased to invite you to this event featuring:
- Dr. Raj Carmona – Rheumatologist and Associate Professor of Medicine, McMaster University/St Joeseph’s Healthcare
- Julie Herrington – Physiotherapist
- Patient guest speakers
Patients with AS and/or PsA and a family member are invited to attend.
This event is free, food and refreshments will be provided. Because seating is limited, registration is pre-required. Please register both patient and family member/friend by phone to Marilyn Walsh at (905)318-5398 or by email by completing the registration form in full and emailing it to email@example.com.
- Current concepts on the cause of Ankylosing Spondylitis (AS) and Psoriatic Arthritis (PsA)
- Discussion on biosimilars
- Advances in management and treatment of AS and PsA
- The patient perspective
- The benefits of exercise
- Ask the experts with a question and answer panel discussion
Courtyard Marriott Hotel, 1224 Upper James Street Hamilton, Ontario
Lancaster Rooms A & B
View Event Posters
Seating is limited. Pre-registration is required to guarantee space!
Download, complete and save this registration form, then send the completed form as an email attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information and to register by Telephone or Email please contact
Marilyn Walsh or Gerald Major
Email: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org