This is a special event for people living with
ANKYLOSING SPONDYLITIS (AS) &
PSORIATIC ARTHRITIS (PsA)
The Canadian Spondylitis Association and The Arthritis Society are pleased to invite you to this event featuring:
- Jack Karsh – Rheumatologist, Department of Medicine, Ottawa Hospital
- Sibel Aydin – Rheumatologist, Associate Professor, University of Ottawa
- Karen Gordon – Physiotherapist, Arthritis Rehabilitation & Education Program
- Patient guest speakers
Patients with AS and/or PsA and a family member are invited to attend.
This event is free, food and refreshments will be provided. Because seating is limited, registration is required.
- Cause, diagnosis, and classification of PsA and AS
- Advances in management of PsA and AS
- Latest medical treatments
- The patient perspective
- The benefits of exercise
- Q& A session
- Much more
RA Centre, Clark Hall, 2451 Riverside Drive Ottawa, ON, K1H 7X7
Seating is limited. Registration is required to guarantee space! Please use link below.
For more information or to register call 1-800-321-1433 Ext. 3330