About the Canadian Spondylitis Association
The Canadian Spondylitis Association is a Non-Profit national patient association formed in April 2006 to support and to advocate for those suffering from Ankylosing Spondylitis and associated spondyloarthritis diseases including:
- Psoriatic Arthritis
- Enteropathic Arthritis
- Reactive Arthritis
- Our mission is to be the leader in Canada providing support, education and advocacy for the Spondyloarthritis patient community
- To be a constantly improving volunteer association as measured by our organizational purposes and our support of our community partners
- To promote the growth of CSA membership in Canada
- To be a voice for advocacy for Spondylitis patients across Canada nationally or provincially as required.
- To provide a national resource centre for information relevant to the Spondylitis community.
- To provide a national forum for partnership between the medical and patient communities to further research into the causes and management of Spondylitis.
- To facilitate a pool of willing volunteer patients who may make themselves available for professional training programs such as medical student undergraduate teaching, post-graduate training programs.
- To participate in the international Spondylitis community.
- To promote public awareness of Spondylitis through the media, public forums and other means.
If you would like further information on the Canadian Spondylitis Association or would like to volunteer your support to help our association grow please Contact Us.
Join the CSA today
Benefits of being a CSA Member
- No membership fee
- Latest patient and medical SpA news delivered direct to your email address
- Opportunities to volunteer as a contact person or an advocate in your local community and Province
- Opportunities to support medical research through patient studies
- Participate in the online forums and poll
Already a member login here